Cercube for iOS is an app you can use to download videos from YouTube on your iPhone or iPad. The downloaded videos can later be used for offline viewing. This app also lets you download only the audio tracks from the videos.
Cercube is rapidly becoming a popular app for downloading YouTube videos. It also allows you to choose the resolution in which to download the videos. Additionally, if you are looking for an ad-free experience on YouTube, you can use Cercube.
Download Cercube For iOS:
Cercube for iOS download is not a very resource intensive process. But, you must have an iOS device running on at least iOS 9. This app works best on the latest iOS devices. So, this means you can download Cercube app on various iOS devices including iPad and iPhone. You will need Windows or Mac computer as well (discussed in more details below).
First of all, let’s take a look at the list of the items you will need to install Cercube iOS app using the Impactor tool:
- You are going to need the IPA file for the app. This file packs all the installation files in it and gets unpacked during the installation process.
- The next thing we need is of course the Cydia Impactor tool. This tool connects the device to the computer and then deploys the IPA file on the device. In a way, it works as the intermediary. Impactor is a portable tool so you can use it straightaway after downloading. There is no need to install it. You can download it from http://cydiaimpactor.com
Note: If you have YouTube app on your iOS device (which is very likely) uninstall it before starting the installation process. The app may cause conflict during installation. You can have it reinstalled later.
How to Install Cercube For iOS on iPhone/iPad Using Cydia Impactor:
Now that you have everything you need, we will learn how to install Cercube for iOS:
- Open the Cydia Impactor tool on your computer
- Plug your iOS device into the computer with the help of the USB cord
- You might see a prompt on the computer screen; click ‘Trust’
- Allow some time for Cydia Impactor to detect the iOS device
- Now open the folder in which you have downloaded the IPA File
- Drag the file and drop it on the interface of Cydia Impactor
- When prompted to enter the Apple login credentials (username and password) provide the correct information
- Click ‘OK’ when the ‘Apple Developer Warning’ pops up
- Wait for Cydia Impactor to install the app
Unplug the device. The icon for Cercube iOS app for iPhone (or whichever iOS device you are using) will be there on the home screen. Tap it and you will see the error message ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer.’ Don’t worry; we will fix it.
Open Settings on iOS and select General. Now, go to Profiles & Device Management (or just Profiles in some devices). Locate the Cercube profile and tap it once. Now, tap Trust twice on the proceeding screens.
That’s it. You now have installed Cercube for iOS without jailbreaking. Go ahead and start downloading all the videos from YouTube you like.
If you want to download YouTube videos on your iPhone or any other iOS device, Cercube is one of the best options. You don’t need to jailbreak your mobile. You can download Cercube for iOS without it. Use the Cydia Impactor tool for this purpose. All the tools we have used in this article are free of cost.